Here is a list of items that we accept! Please note that our newest location is a little different and has it’s own list below.
Children’s clothing (Preemie to size youth 16) and footwear (NB to youth 5 girls and 8 boys)
Maternity & nursing clothing and accessories such as bras, tanks, covers, belly support etc.
- Women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Excellent condition baby carriers, bathing items, blankets, crib sheets, changing pads + covers, diapers + accessories, diaper bags, feeding items, nursing pillows, safety items, sleep sacks + swaddlers.
- YA and Children’s books, games, puzzles and toys for all ages.
- Gear items such as activity gyms/playmats, bouncers, exersaucers, feeding booster seats, high chairs, jumperoos, pack-n-plays + portable cribs/bassinets, ride-on toys, small furniture, strollers, swings, walkers, etc. Please call ahead or email regarding space availability for large items
ITEMS WE DO NOT TAKE AT HILLSDALE:
- NO car seats
- Gear over 5 years old
- Cribs, changing tables or mattresses
- Maternity pillows unless new in package
- Recalled items
Progress Ridge Location:
- High-end Women’s clothing and shoes.
- High-end Children’s clothing (size preemie to youth 16) and shoes for all ages.
- High-end Maternity clothing and nursing wear
- Books for ALL ages and ALL genres! We will be taking books to fill our shelves for children and grown-ups! We love reading and learning and look forward to being a resource for finding a great read for everyone!
- Women’s jewelry. Please be sure that necklaces are untangled.
- Purses, travel bags, and handbags
- Cloth diapers in like new condition
- All brands of excellent condition onesies size NB-12M
ITEMS WE DO NOT TAKE AT PROGRESS RIDGE:
- Target brands, Old Navy and Carter’s and lower brands.
- Because we are located right next to Piccolo Mondo, we cannot sell toys, games or puzzles.
- We will not be carrying any baby gear items at this location.
- Children’s clothing brands that sell well for us include: Mini Boden, Gap Kids/Baby Gap, Janie + Jack, Hanna Andersson, Tea Collection, Kickee Pants, Gymboree, Kate Quinn Organics, North Face, Le Top, Naartjie, Kyte, Tucker & Tate, Crewcuts, REI, Columbia, Justice, Patagonia, Peek, Baby Soy, Zara Kids, Lands End, Zutano, Nike, Adidas, all organic brands and more. We will consider brands such as Carter’s, H&M, Old Navy, Cat & Jack and Oshkosh if it is in like new condition, absolutely adorable and a high-demand clothing type like pajamas at our Hillsdale store.
- Women’s brands that do best: Anthropologie Brands, paper denim & cloth, Free People, lou & grey, Zara, Patagonia, Boden, Pendelton, Moth, kut from kloth, Wild Fang, lululemon, Topshop, Everlane, Banana Republic, J Crew, Express, Vince Camuto, Kate Spade, MOTHER, Rag & Bone, Prana, Madewell, PacSun, Adidas, Asos, BCBG, Coach, Alice + Olivia, Wilfred, Maeve, Athleta, Nike, REI, Columbia, The North Face, Loft, Ann Taylor, most Urban Outfitter Brands.
- Maternity brands that Mamas look for are: A Pea in the Pod, Asos, Hudsons, Madewell, Seraphine, Topshop, Isabelle Maternity, Japanese Weekend, 7 for All Mankind, Citizen, Paige, Noppie, Pink Blush, Gap Maternity, Motherhood, Loft, Mimi Maternity, H&M Mama, Liz Lange, Jessica Simpson, Gilligan & O’Malley, Old Navy and more!
- Shoe brands for kids that are high on the list but not limited to include: Keen, Crocs, Toms, Merrell, Native, Salt Water, Mini Melissa, See Kai Run, Doc Martens, Robeez, Primigi, Pediped, UGG, Stride Rite, Elephantito, Dansko, Bogs, ECCO, Livie & Luca, Umi, Adidas, Puma, Geox, Western Chief, Sorel, DC, Keds, Nike, Converse, and Vans.
- There are too many women’s brands to list that do well. Just think of what is currently in style and remember that shoes have to be in like new condition.